Jewish Community in Bozeman, Montana
- Single: This category is open to any Jewish person who resides alone (no partner or minor children).
- Family: This category is open to any family unit that includes a Jewish person. A “family” is defined to mean one or more adults, and includes their dependent children.
- Student: This category is open to any Jewish person who is a full-time student.
- Under 30s: This category is open to any Jewish person under the age of 30 years, or to any family unit that includes a Jewish person where both adults are under the age of 30 years
- Associate: This membership category is open to a person who is a dues-paying member of another synagogue and who resides in Bozeman for three months or less in each year.
- Affiliate: This category is open to any non-Jewish person who has been accepted into the conversion process, or who is seriously exploring the possibility of joining the Jewish people, in the discretion of the rabbi.
- Friend: This category is open to those not affiliated with Beth Shalom who provide assistance to the temple. As a “friend”, that individual will receive information about the Congregation’s activities and invitations to participate in various activities.